One lucky winner will be asked to submit their full MS to Bree and two lucky runners-up will get to submit their first 50 pages.
For this contest Bree accept pitches for ANY children's/middle grade/YA/graphic novel genres.
So here are the rules:
1) Be a follower of the blog.
2) Blog about this contest and include a link with your entry. If you don't have a blog, you may tweet or make a facebook status. But we prefer blog.
3) Post an ELEVATOR PITCH as per Bree's interview
4) Manuscripts that you submit must be completed and ready for querying.
5) Manuscripts should be children's, MG, or YA (any genre therein).
6) This contest will end midnight on the 13th July.
7) Winners to be announced (along with prizes) on 20th July.
Entrants must submit the following details:
MS Word Count:
Promotion link (blog, FB post or tweet link)
Good luck everyone. Hope you make it to the top floor!