Sunday, December 14, 2014

Holiday Help!

Hello everyone out there on the interwebs!

Instead of a normal post, though I don't think many of my posts can be considered normal, I have a question to pose to you.

I am now in charge of my own library, which is very exciting, but it needs some work in the YA/Teen section. It needs to grow quite a bit to be as rock and roll as it was at my old library where I was the YA/Teen librarian.

The question I have for you is what are some of your favorite Holiday YA/Teen books?

Once I look through all of your suggestions I will let you know which ones I have added to the collection. And I am not afraid to add some press or self pub authors as long as you think they are great writers and tell a compelling story. You might also find a book here that you might not have been aware of.

Davey


1 comment:

  1. Let It Snow by John Green (and other authors) and My True Love Gave to Me by Everybody and Dash and Lily's Book of Dares.

    ReplyDelete