Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Favorite Heroines From TV
Since my day happens to fall on Tuesday this month, I decided to do Top Ten Tuesday! This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is Top Ten Favorite Heroines from TV!
1 - The Clones, from Orphan Black
If you've seen the show, no explanation required.
2 - Kenzi, from Lost Girl
Don't we all, Kenzi?
3 - Tamsin, from Lost Girl
Her character arc is one of the best I've ever seen.
4 - Kaylee, from Firefly
If you don't love her, you have no soul. My professional opinion.
5 - Petty Officer Anastasia Dualla, from Battlestar Galactica
This show has a lot of fantastic characters, but Dee had a quiet, steady strength that I think most people overlooked.
6 - Bo, from Lost Girl
Can you tell I love this show? A kick-ass, feminine, bisexual woman who doesn't apologize or agonize over her sexuality? Yes, please!
7 - Daenerys Targaryen, from Game of Thrones
Y'all know I couldn't leave out the mother of dragons.
8 - Claudia, from Warehouse 13
9 - The Pink Ranger, from Power Rangers
You go, girl! #notashamed
10 - Rocky Blue, from Shake It Up
Yes, I watch the Disney Channel. Don't judge me. I love Rocky!!
14th -- Jennifer Galasso
16th -- Chris Bedell
22nd -- Rosanne Rivers
- ► 2016 (68)
- The Feels: An Author's Advantage
- Guestopia: Interview with Rachael Craw, author of ...
- Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Favorite Heroines From...
- Beta Reading is a Gift Everyone Can Give
- I SUSPECT there's an awesome book here if you ELEC...
- A First Chapter Checklist
- I Have Forgotten How to Write
- Micro-editing your work with author John Davidson
- YA's PG-13 Misconception
- Agentopia: Andy Ross
- Loud and Clear: Part 5: Tips and Exercises for Fin...
- How to Tell If You're a Writer
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (200)
- ► 2011 (204)