Monday, December 24, 2012

What's a Christmas Gram? I want one!


Source: http://www.klaonline.net/photoblog/?p=105

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...


For me, there's nothing like an uplifting Christmas movie to get me in the Holiday Spirit. My personal favorite is ELF...











Oh, how I love that movie! Even the gifs make me all warm and fuzzy. 
What's your favorite Christmas movie?

I hope you have a great Christmas/Hannakuh/Kwanza/late December!

2 comments:

  1. I've actually never seen that one. My favorite is the Polar Express. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laugh every time I watch Elf!

    One of my favorite old movies is Christmas in Connecticut. And also Holiday Inn. I love the classics!

    ReplyDelete