Tuesday, March 29, 2011
200+ Followers Giveaway
I promised a while back that I would do a giveaway when we reached 200 followers. And I don't know if y'all noticed or not? But we've blown that out of the water! *big grin*
First I want to thank all of our wonderful followers for taking time out of your day to read our blog! We greatly appreciate it and love every comment you leave for us - they feed our souls! Thank you!
Without further ado...
What You Can Win!
1) A SIGNED (hardcover) copy of The Shifter by Janice Hardy. (I went to her release party for Blue Fire, the second in the Healing Wars series and got a few signed copies because I LOVE these books!)
2) In memory of Diana Wynne Jones, I'd like to give away a new paperback copy of Enchanted Glass and Howl's Moving Castle.
3) It's no big secret how big of a Laurie Halse Anderson fan I am. And since a lot of the hoopla from the Speak Loudly thing has died down a bit, I want to rekindle it for one lucky winner. So I'm giving away a new paperback of both Speak and Wintergirls.
4&5) Lastly, two lucky winners will win a pair of (pierced) earrings hand-crafted by yours truly. I want to personalize them, so I haven't made them yet, but they'll probably look similar to the pairs pictured above - except, you know... less blurry :-/ (And don't you worry - if you don't win these, I'll be opening up an Etsy shop soon so you will have the opportunity to buy some of my insomnia-fueled creations) ;-)
How To Win
I don't like contests that require you to jump through 14 hoops to enter so the only thing you HAVE to do is a be a follower (since it IS a contest to celebrate and thank our followers!) and fill out the form below.
+2 Old follower
+1 New follower
On the other hand, I'm a fan of rewarding people for extra work, so there are MANY opportunities for you to win extra points:
+1 Tweeting a link to this post
+3 Blogging about this contest
+2 For each of our individual blogs you follow: Me, Wendy, Chanelle, Kelley Y, Kelley V, DJ, Sharon, Leigh
Winners will be chosen by Random.org.
This contest will remain open until 2359 EST on April 4th, 2010 and I'll somehow convince Leigh to announce the winners on her April 5th post.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winners.
14th -- Jennifer Galasso
16th -- Chris Bedell
22nd -- Rosanne Rivers
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (200)
- Pitch Contest Winners!
- 200+ Followers Giveaway
- Diana Wynne Jones / Point of View and Narrators
- Tantalizing Titles
- Query Critic Competition and Interview with Jeyn R...
- Writers' Quirks
- Contemporary LOVE
- Agent Pitch Contest!!
- The Dreaded Deadline
- Activating the Action
- Share the Love
- Sneak a peek - YA Heaven
- How Do You Choose?
- Dear Journal...
- Is Paranormal Done?
- The Tuesday Twaddle - Dr Scholls V Louboutins
- ▼ March (18)