Thursday, August 20, 2015
Valentine's Day Anthology Submission Call
Elderflower Press is a new anthology publisher where the profits go to charities.
Their first anthology will come out next year for Valentine's Day. They are looking for short stories where Valentine's Day is the theme, but they don't have to be romance.
The profits from the anthology will go to a Girls Not Brides project
To find out more check out the submission call.
Sharon M. Johnston is an author and public relations specialist who lives in sunny Queensland, Australia. She has been a Pitch Madness host for the past few years, and is also a Pitch Wars mentor. Her New Adult Sci Fi Romance, DIVIDED: An Open Heart Novel Book 1, is out now with City Owl Press.
14th -- Jennifer Galasso
16th -- Chris Bedell
22nd -- Rosanne Rivers
- ► 2016 (68)
- 5 Reasons Critique Partners are a Must
- DIVIDED: An Open Heart Novel - Cover Reveal
- GUESTOPIA! Interview with Candice Lemon-Scott
- Writers Activation: The Gold Coastian Word Lovers ...
- Valentine's Day Anthology Submission Call
- Why I Attend Conventions and You Should Too!
- How Not to Collaborate on a Story. Or What I Learn...
- Post-Release week insight
- SWEET MADNESS book release & giveaway!
- The Perfect Match: Beach and Read
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (200)
- ► 2011 (204)