Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Childhood That I Would Love To Revisit @brokeandbookish
Since my day happens to fall on Tuesday again this month, I decided to do Top Ten Tuesday! This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today’s topic is Top 10 Books From My Childhood That I Would Love To Revisit.
my obsession with dragons has had a long history.
I know this is supposed to be Top TEN Tuesday, but I have a really bad memory for my childhood - ask my younger sister who remembers lots of things I don't! So eight books is all I have for you - but you know if *I* remembered them, that has to be an excellent sign.
See you guys next month!
14th -- Jennifer Galasso
16th -- Chris Bedell
22nd -- Rosanne Rivers
- ► 2016 (68)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books From My Childhood That I Wo...
- Actually, my mum doesn't have a blog.
- A New Adult Takeover - Meet E.L. Wicker
- When Life Imitates Art
- Writing with Children
- Cover Reveal: DRAGONS ARE PEOPLE, TOO by Sarah Nic...
- Building your novel
- Agentopia: Mary Cummings
- The Essential 10: The Query Letter
- Building a Concept #1: Igniting Inspiration
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (200)
- ► 2011 (204)