Thursday, September 8, 2011
The post where I give something away...
Okay, I'll admit, I didn't have a blog post in mind for today. But...this works in your favour because I'm lazy and laziness equals free books!
This isn't in celebration of anything and you're not going to need to jump over hoops...much haha. But yes, some lucky reader is going to get a book out of this random post.
Not only are you in for the chance to win a KINDLE! but you now can get a book to put on it (or a hardcopy. Totally your choice). And here's how...
I want to know what 2012 debut book you are most looking forward to reading and why. That's it. That's all you have to do to enter. There are of course, a few rules.
1) You must be a follower of this blog.
2) You must comment to this blog post with your answer and your email addy.
3) Answers need to be in before 21st September to be announced 22nd.
4) If you follow my personal blog, I'll put you in the drawing twice.
5) You can choose any book.
6) Open internationally to anyone Book Depo delivers to!
7) Good luck :D
EDIT: DUE TO MY ANNOUNCING OF MY BOOK DEAL (SQUEE!) I'LL GIVE AN EXTRA ENTRY TO THOSE WHO:
A) ADD MY HEART BE DAMNED TO GOODREADS
B) VOTE FOR MY HEART BE DAMNED IN GOODREADS LISTS (NAME THEM)
14th -- Jennifer Galasso
16th -- Chris Bedell
22nd -- Rosanne Rivers
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (200)
- Pitch contest with agent Mandy Hubbard
- Banned Books Week - Beyond the Choir
- Giveaways abound!
- Weather-Related and Seasonal Reading Giveaway
- Random Giveaway winner
- ARC Giveaway & Blogfest News
- Tuesday Twaddle - The Blue Edition
- Angry or unlikable characters
- Review: Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
- Getting connections
- Are You Hiding in Plain Sight?
- He's sooooo hot...or not.
- Congratulations Chanelle!
- The post where I give something away...
- Tuesday Twaddle been stolen by Leigh Fallon's Blog...
- Happy Labor Day
- Author vs. Blogger
- A new boutique publisher: A Bit of Grace (Part 1)
- ▼ September (18)