Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Tuesday Twaddle - Baby Steps
Yes, I ripped open the box and delighted in the arrival of my book. Yes!! MY BOOK!!!
It was with great trepidation that I sent my babies off into the world to shuffle their first awkward steps towards their dreams... my dreams. But shuffle they did, and they found their way into the hands of some amazing people. Now the reviews are starting to come in. I've been sitting biting my nails at my laptop, waiting to pounce on any morsel of feedback. I'm both terrified and excited to hear what people have to say. It's like going to your child's first parent / teacher conference. You're gasping to hear that your child is well rounded, pleasant, outgoing, and shows all the signs of being a prodigy. But then, your sort of expecting hear, she's a dear child, but really, she could try harder.
Aghhhh! The reviews are starting to trickle in, and the signs are good... VERY good. Watch this space!
Oh and while I'm on, I've posted my author tracker in the side bar. I'd love if you could sign up for it. If you do you'll be one of the first to hear all the exciting news and info on competitions or events. So go for it!!
Until next time.
14th -- Jennifer Galasso
16th -- Chris Bedell
22nd -- Rosanne Rivers
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (117)
- ► 2014 (125)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (200)
- We caught the bunny, snavelled his eggs and announ...
- Recurring Literary Devices
- Pitch with Natalie Winners!!
- A High School Cafeteria's Complicated Dynamic
- Moody Moody Moods
- Easter Egg Hunt with critique prizes!
- In the ZONE
- Pardon My Rant
- Pitch Contest with Natalie Fischer!
- Self Publishing: Educate yourself, then make a dec...
- Accents, Slang and Dialect
- Sharing Is Caring...Or Not
- One small step
- 200+ Followers Giveaway Winners!
- Tuesday Twaddle - Baby Steps
- Connecting with Characters
- Query Critic Winner and news on Jeyn Roberts
- ▼ April (18)